Author: Sairalinde
Type: RPS
Pairing: Viggo/Sean B.
Rating: g
Beta: None this time. Blame it all on me!
Feedback: Would love it Sairalinde @ hornofgondor.com
Website: http://www.lordsofgondor.com
Live Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/sairalinde
Disclaimer: This never happened...this is total fiction. Viggo and Sean are incredibly, deliciously real but sadly I can make no claims on them. This was written in fun that's all.
Archiving: OEAM, SL, Rugbytackling, GO, anywhere else just ask.
Summary/Notes: Viggo watches and must be content with just that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Quatro Drabble: Content

He loves watching the way the sunlight pulls out the subtle hints of copper among the varied shades of gold in his hair. The way his eyes sparkle like green agate as he smiles at their friends. The way his smile lights up his face as he runs his fingers through the soft fall of hair and then shoves the others away with a laugh as they all vie for his attention. Sean loves his football and the others too are reveling in the game.

Watching, always watching. No one says anything because that’s what Viggo the artist, the poet does. He watches and studies, and writes, and sketches. They see him as the artist, and they chalk it up to his creative muses and don’t give it another thought.

Watching them is easy, nothing like coming to work everyday to this group. All of them are pretty, and they damn well know it. Orlando is mocha eyed sex on two legs, joy and seduction all rolled into one. Elijah with his huge expressive incredibly sapphire eyes, and sweet disposition. Billy with his adorable brogue and smile that could melt hardened steel. Dom with his mischievous grin and full laugh, even Astin with his youthful smile and motherly codling. They are all uniquely beautiful but he only watches the golden one closer to his own age with thoughts far beyond friendship.

Maybe some have noticed, the older and wisest of the fellowship but he hasn’t said anything which is just as well. Besides as long as he never notices all will be well with the world. They can remain friends, remain close, and no one ever has to know the truth.

No one has to know that in the dark of night Viggo imagines blond hair and green eyes above him and below him. That voice…God that honeyed voice with that amazing accent. What he wouldn’t give to hear it offering impassioned pleas and moans of pleasure. Sounds that he elicited with a touch, a stroke, a nip, a lick, a bite, a thrust.

But content he must be, content he will be with the ease of friendship, of brotherhood they have found in one another. It is a sacred gift, Sean’s friendship and Viggo will not do anything to lose that. Even if it means he must continue to be content and hide a part of himself.

The End.