Author: Sairalinde
Type: RPS
Pairing: Viggo/Sean B.
Rating: g
Beta: None this time. Blame it all on me!
Feedback: Would love it Sairalinde @ hornofgondor.com
Disclaimer: This never happened...this is total fiction. Viggo and Sean are incredibly, deliciously real but sadly I can make no claims on them. This was written in fun that's all.
Summary/Notes: Viggo watches and must be content with just that.

New continuation written just for Helena... from Sean's perspective

Sean laughs and begs off for a drink, letting the younger ones play so he can catch his breath. Collapsing on the ground he takes a long drink of a cold beer and his eyes wander to his friend, quietly either writing or sketching.

Viggo wasn’t always so quiet, but moments like this when he lost himself in his own world Sean always found it fascinating. His friend was as unique as the blades of grass under him, and in a similarly earthy way.

He wondered early on why he found his eyes straying to watch his friend. Then as time wore on he realized what it meant. Maybe it was wrong, Viggo had never shown any interest in him other than friendship, but Sean found himself imagining much more just the same.

It was probably due to the fact he’d so recently divorced. Probably because Viggo had been the one person amongst them that seemed to understand him so well. Probably part of being a damned character actor, he could easily put himself in someone else’s shoes.

The problem was, all those long nights of practically crying on his friend’s shoulder had made him not want Viggo to put himself in his shoes…but his bed.

He watched as steel blue eyes rose to meet his and Sean offered a smile to his friend, enjoying the way Viggo’s smile in return crept slowly across his face. Sean wondered how those eyes might darken from breathless kisses and hands moving over firm muscles. He wondered if he ever did take the chance if Viggo would want hard and fast or slow and sensual? Perhaps a mix of both?

Wanting and doing though were two different things…and he couldn’t take the chance. He supposed that being content with what they had was best. A strong friendship that would last far longer than this shoot. He couldn’t ask for more. Didn’t dare to.

Grabbing another beer Sean got up and moved closer to his friend. When he sat down he handed the beer to him.

“Thanks. So, they wore you out?” Viggo asked with a grin.

“They did…getting too old for it I suppose.”

“You notice I declined.”

“I did.”

“So what are your plans for this afternoon?”

“I don’t know…guess I’ll just be content with continuing to watch until they wear themselves out.” Viggo answered shutting his journal.

Sean grinned. “Content. I think I’m on the same page with you then.”

The End.

Happy Birthday, darlin! :) *hugs*