Title: Fantasy
Author: Sairalinde
Type: RPS
Pairing: Craig/David
Rating: R
Beta: None
Disclaimer: This never happened...this is total fiction.
Feedback: Yes please send to sairalinde @ hornofgondor.com
Archiving: If you want it..just email me
Summary: This was gona be a drabble...but I can't write those! *headdesk* Written for Anorien from an idea spurred from soultoad's post at Craig Daily today of Craig wearing very drool worthy leather. :D

I know you haven't felt very good darlin. So....written with love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David arrived at the hotel late; he was supposed to meet Craig after he was done at the event. Walking into the large room David scanned it for his lover and when his eyes landed on a leather clad Craig his mouth went extremely dry. Good, God I've always thought he was sexy but damn...that's just...God!

Keeping well back from the crowd of fans getting their pictures taken with Craig, David waited. Patiently. All the while his mind going over all the different ways he could remove the form fitting leather.

Once things were starting to wrap up David made his way over to Craig who had moved away from the others, standing off by himself. Slowly David stepped up behind him and wrapped his arms around his lover.

"Hello, love," David whispered.

A bright smile spread across Craig's face as he heard his lover speak and turned slightly to look at him. "I was beginning to worry that you wouldn't make it," he said softly.

"Sorry, flight was delayed," David whispered. "God, Craig, do you have any idea how sexy you look?"

Craig laughed feeling his face flush.

"Seriously, love. I want to take you upstairs, press you up against the wall and kiss you until you can't remember your own name, and then...Then I am going to unlace these..." he whispered huskily against his lover's ear as he ran his fingertips along the soft leather vambraces covering Craig's forearms.

"I'll unlace them and slowly loosen your sleeves so I can kiss and lick your wrists before I turn my attention lower," David whispered. He could feel Craig breathing shallowly as he held him tightly chest to back. David licked teasingly at his lover's earlobe before continuing his sensual verbal assault.

"Then I'll slide down to my knees in front of you..." David paused as he heard Craig's breath catch and then continued. His own arousal was already beginning to press against his lover's hip. "Then I am going to unlace your pants, slowly...using only my teeth."

The last statement earned a stifled moan from Craig as David's hot breath ghosted over his now sweat damp skin. Shifting his hands to move down Craig's arms and chest David continued, "Then I am going to slowly peel them down..." David's monologue was suddenly cut short as Craig turned in his arms pressing his leather trapped arousal against David and kissing him deeply. Their tongues dancing and slipping along one another's.

"God, love," Craig breathed as he pulled away his heart thundering in his chest.

David smiled and ran is fingers through Craig's hair. "I'm all yours love," Craig said forgetting about anything else.

They managed to slip away from the crowd and made it back to the room where they were immediately a tangle of arms and legs---soft moans and whispered pleas for more.

David didn't get to play out his little fantasy...this time. But Craig was definitely keeping the clothes.

The End. :D

Love you darlin...hope you get to feeling better real soon!

The End.