TITLE: November 12th
Authors: Sairalinde & Anorienbean
Pairing: David Wenham/Craig Parker
Rating: Adult for graphic m/m sex
Disclaimer: None of this happened except in our fantasies. We are in no way are implying anything about the sexual preferences of either of our main characters, or any other peripheral characters used in this story.
Summary: Craig and David meet in an elevator on Craig's birthday. They talk. And more. Much, much more. :P

//Indicate thoughts


David didn't do many of these fan con things but he was on a rare break between films, and if he were being completely honest with himself, he knew a certain other person did the cons quite often. This certain other person had been causing more than a few sleepless nights over the last several months for David. Craig Parker. He and Craig had been friends on the set, but nothing had come of it other than a good friendship. They kept in touch, phone calls occasionally, and had even met up a few times at various cast get togethers but David never had the courage to *say * what he wanted to. Always in the back of his mind were thoughts of Craig, and then seeing him when he arrived at the hotel it seemed all those thoughts, those dreams came crashing back down on him.

He was heading toward the elevator when he saw Craig coming from the opposite direction. David felt his heart speed up at the sight of the other man. Trying to will it back to a normal pace he pasted on his friendliest smile as Craig approached.

"Hey, Craig," he said stopping in front of the elevator next to the other man, then the date seemed to scream in his head and the card and gift he had back in his room popped into his mind. Another reason he was really happy to attend this particular convention, he'd actually be able to give Craig a birthday card and gift in person for a change. "Oh, and happy birthday," he added with a grin and feeling delighted when Craig's eyes widened for a moment. //Of course he would think I didn't remember. He never thinks I will.//

Looking up at the sound of the familiar voice that always managed to cause his heart to race, Craig was startled to see David standing in front of him. He had meant to head to the front desk and collect his mail before going up to his room, but wasn't about to pass up the chance to share an elevator with David. It seemed as if he'd wanted David since he'd first laid eyes him. But David had never lead him to think they could be anything more than friends, so Craig had pushed his desire to the back of his mind and was happy just to spend time in his company, sometimes alone, over a few beers, or, more often than not, with a gaggle of hobbits or elves surrounding them, even three years after the last movie had been released. Immediately forgetting his plans to get his mail or check in with the promoters for the day, he smiled and reached out a hand to David. "Hey," he smiled, trying to cover his happiness at seeing David so unexpectedly. //He always remembers my birthday…hasn't missed one in all the time I've known him. Now…if only he'd offer me a birthday kiss.// "Long time no see! And…thanks for the birthday wishes. You're the only one besides my mother who never forgets."

David smiled in return, pleased that he was in a bit of a special category in Craig's mind for always remembering his birthday. He took Craig's hand, immediately feeling that same jolt of electricity run through him every single time he touched the man, either in an all too brief hug once in a while or handshake, or even just a friendly pat on the back. Craig's eyes were the most incredible shade of blue and they almost always sparkled when he smiled a genuine smile like he was now. David felt his heart skip a beat in his chest at the knowledge that in some tiny way he'd drawn that smile and sparkle for a brief moment.

"It has been a while, and…I'm glad that I can always at least manage to make you smile on your birthday," he said and then realized he'd held Craig's hand in his own longer than was necessary.

"You always do," Craig said before he could check his words. "You always make me smile, even when it's not my birthday." //I did *not* just say that. It's true, but I did *NOT* just say so….Shit.//

When Craig said he always made him smile, David felt a blush threaten to creep over his face and drew his hand away and up to rub the back of his neck. He looked down at the floor for a moment to hide the pink tinge on his cheeks. "I uh...hear you've been keeping busy," he said conversationally. //That's NOT what you REALLY want to say David. For once. After so damn long...can't you just FINALLY say something!?// He tried to push the little inner voice away for probably the millionth time and felt almost relieved when the elevator dinged and the doors opened.

Craig found he couldn't stop smiling as he turned toward the elevator doors and waited for David to step inside. He took a moment to watch the smooth play of muscle under his friend's tight jeans…ok, he thought, under the jeans of the man I've wanted to make love to since the very first day I saw him. "I've been doing my share of conventions," he nodded, as David entered the large, thankfully empty, car and turned back to face him. Craig walked into the car himself, pressed the button for the 14th floor and stood next to David. Not as close as he'd like, but closer than he *really* had to be, given the size of the car. //Damn, he smells good!//"I…um….I get to travel and…you know…keep up with some of the old group. Sala, Laurence, Bruce… I must admit I'm shocked to see you here though. You don't do a lot of these do you? I'd have remembered if your name was on the list." //And looked forward to it *alot* more if I'd known beforehand.//

David entered the car ahead of Craig and then turned, trying *not* to be too obvious as he watched the other man enter the car and stop beside him. David leaned against the wall and laughed softly. "No, I don't guess I do many of these. I just happened to have a break, and when they asked I decided to do it at the last minute," he said softly. He tried not to let Craig's nearness affect him, he tried to ignore how damn good the other man looked in the blue dress shirt he had on, and tried to ignore how much his fingers itched to run through his friend's hair. He also tried to ignore the way his stomach seemed to develop a million butterflies every time those gorgeous blue eyes found his own. He took a deep breath and felt the elevator start to move. They would only have these few fleeting moments alone in this small space, and yet it wasn't enough time for David to say everything he wanted to...so...yet again he wouldn't bring voice to everything he wanted to tell Craig.

Craig rested his hands on the rail behind him and tried to look anywhere but directly at David. //God, he's gorgeous. I'd like to….. damn. I should have taken the next elevator.// Curling his fingers around the metal railing, he could feel the edges digging into his palms, the slight sting just enough to keep him focused on the conversation at hand. "Well, I'm glad you decided to come," he murmured, suddenly feeling shy. "If…if you get a free evening….or something….which you probably won't….we could….I mean, you and I….or…someone else….could grab a bite to eat. Or something. But you're probably busy. I….yeah." Feeling his face flush, he moved forward and leaned toward the call buttons. "I'm….um….I'm on the 14th floor. You?"

David looked at Craig oddly when he heard his friend stammering out a dinner invitation and wondered maybe...just...maybe? After all this time...maybe he *could* say something? The thoughts soon faded though as he decided he was reading too much into Craig's sudden shyness. After all they hadn't seen one another in person in months. Had it really been that long? On some levels it had felt like years, but on others...well...David did see Craig almost every night, in his dreams. "I…yeah I'd love for us to grab a bite or something while we are both on the same continent," he grinned. "I...actually I'm on the 14th too," he said after a moment. Just as he started to turn to Craig and ask him a question about his agenda for the day to see if maybe they *could* get a chance to grab dinner or lunch or *something* together the elevator seemed to make a loud groaning noise, then it jolted to stop and nearly threw David into Craig. "Jesus! Sorry," he said grabbing Craig's shoulders to keep himself upright and not crashing fully into the other man. He looked into Craig's eyes for a moment that were probably was wide as his own and then quickly let his hands drop to his sides. "I...I think...I think we're stuck between floors."

Craig's left hand flew back to brace himself against the wall, as his right automatically reached out to steady David. In the split second their eyes had met, Craig would have sworn he could see the longing he knew was reflected in his own eyes in that one, unguarded moment. //The elevator's stuck. We're not going anywhere. I'll never, *ever* get this chance again. Just….just one kiss. If he pushes me away, I can say….say….I knocked my head against the wall…or something.// Without even realizing what he was doing, he took a deep breath, wrapped both arms around David, and pressed him against the wall. One hand moved up to splay against the back of David's head and he moved slowly enough so that the man in his arms could move away if he wished, but quickly enough so that Craig himself wouldn't have time to chicken out. When David didn't move, Craig tilted his head and pressed his lips to the David's. Slowly, his tongue slid between his teeth and licked at David's full lower lip, and his eyes fell shut, afraid of what he might see in David's eyes should he dare look again.

David felt as if he were caught in one of the dreams that had plagued him for so very long now. Before he even had time to think, Craig's arms had wrapped around him and he found himself pressed against the wall and soon the lips of the man he had dreamed about for years now were gently pressed against his own. Feeling Craig's tongue, warm, and wet against his bottom lip sent a surge of heat through his body and his arms quickly wrapped around the other man drawing him closer. He sighed softly as his lips parted in invitation. //Please, please don't let this be a dream.//

Pulling David closer, Craig sighed into the kiss, as soft lips opened before him. His tongue slowly pressed forward, gliding alongside David's, loving the taste of him, loving the way he felt in his arms. Without opening his eyes, he continued to explore and tease for long moments, letting his fingers card through soft red hair, and pressed his lips harder against David's, letting his own tongue retreat and welcoming David's to explore as well. //This can't be happening. I *can't* be kissing David. Those arms around me *can't* be his.//

David had *never* been kissed like this before, so gently, so tenderly, and so...lovingly? His heart seemed to skip several beats before starting back up in his chest, pounding so hard it nearly ached. Craig's tongue slowly explored his mouth before drawing back and inviting David to kiss him in return. He pulled Craig even closer, their bodies seeming to melt against one another as his tongue slipped past soft lips to explore. David decided he had never tasted anything so sweet, Craig was all he ever dreamed and more. So much more. His hands moved up the other man's back, feeling the play of muscles under the thin dress shirt and David lost himself completely. //I can't believe this is happening. Craig kissed me. Kissed *me*! Is...letting me kiss him.// Finally drawing away for a quick breath, David stared into Craig's eyes and couldn't find the words to express how he felt at that moment, so he simply drew him in close again for another breath stealing kiss.


As David gazed into his eyes, Craig could hardly believe what he saw reflected back at him. Before he could say a word, he was pulled closer and their mouths were sealed together, tongues dancing and sliding, soft sighs and even softer moans lost somewhere between them. Slowly, he worked his hands underneath the tail of David's shirt, letting his fingertips run lightly over warm, firm muscles and he unconsciously shifted his hips forward. He was already hard and aching and the thin jeans and boxers did little to hide that fact. His heart skipped a beat as David's hips moved in tandem with his own, and he felt the other man's arousal pressing just as firmly against him. He'd wanted David for *so* long….this seemed surreal, too good to actually be happening, too perfect, yet…..here they were. Alone in an elevator shaft, hands exploring hungrily, and neither seemed ready to pull away.

David moaned into the kiss when Craig's hands worked under his shirt and then when he felt the other man's arousal press against him, he thought he might simply burst into flames right then. Dizzy from the emotions rolling through him and the lack of air David drew back and looked into Craig's eyes. He hadn't even realized one of his hands was buried in soft hair at the back of Craig's head until that moment and he leaned his forehead against Craig's for a moment. "I...God, Craig, I've wanted to do that for years," he whispered breathlessly.

"You…you have?" Craig asked incredulously. "So…have I….wanted to kiss you, I mean. Among other things." A small smile touched his lips and he took a deep breath, trying to regain his senses. "I can't believe this is happening. And I can't believe I'm going to say this, but…..David, I want you. I've wanted you for so long, and….there's no telling how long we'll be stuck here. I see that….well, neither of us has managed to hit the emergency alarm bell, and neither of us seem claustrophobic so…"

As Craig spoke David smiled when he said 'among other things'. Oh yes, he'd wanted 'other things' himself. "I want you too, Craig. And...//I've been in love with you for years// I've...*we've* waited so long...I don't think I could wait for someone to come get us out of here. Will...," he felt the blush stain his cheeks before the words left his mouth, "Will you make love to me? Right here...right now?"

Craig felt his heart hammering in his chest and he thought he'd never in his life seen anything as adorable as David when he blushed. Leaning forward to run his tongue along the seam of his soon-to-be-lover's lips, he nodded. "Only if you promise to come back to my room with me when we get out of here and return the favor?" As he spoke, his fingers clumsily began to unbutton the top buttons of David's shirt, and before David could answer, Craig's lips were on his neck, sucking and licking warm, salty skin. As his mouth worked to mark the smooth, pale surface before him, his hand trailed down and deftly unbuttoned David's jeans, then slowly slid inside. "Please, David," he murmured, as his fingers slowly wrapped around David's arousal, not even sure what he was asking for. Slowly, his hand began to slide along the thick length that was leaking onto his palm and his own cock twitched violently and began to leak at the very idea of *finally* making love to David, after all these years.


David felt his cock pulse inside the constricting trap of his jeans as Craig asked him back to his room. Before he could give the affirmative answer he intended all words fled his mind when Craig's lips moved over his skin, sucking hard enough to mark him. He smiled as he realized that, and his hands traveled down to Craig's waist, working at the other man's belt and sucked in a breath as Craig's nimble fingers got his own jeans open and had wrapped his fingers around David's arousal. He moaned and tipped his head back against the elevator wall trying to keep from losing control from that very first touch. His hands continued to fumble but after a moment he managed to get Craig's jeans open and wrapped his hand around the thick length, stroking slowly even as Craig did the same to him.

Craig arched up into David's grip, and his lips once again found the soft, kiss-swollen ones he'd just found so sweet. They stroked and kissed for long moments, before Craig gasped and pulled away, burying his face in David's neck again and licking marks he'd just made. "Need you," he whispered, as his tongue moved over the darkening bruise, "I've waited for this for so long, it's not going to take me long, especially if you keep touching me like that." Slowly, he worked David's jeans down to his knees with one hand and pulled back to look into lust-darkened blue eyes even as both their hands continued to move over each other. "Turn around for me, love?"

David was breathing heavily as Craig pulled away and buried his face against his neck, licking the sensitive skin there and sending a shudder throughout David's body. As Craig spoke he nodded in return thinking it wasn't likely he'd last either but then Craig's final words jolted him. //Love? God...does he really feel the same way or does he use that with all of his lovers? He did say he had wanted me for a long time too.// Instead of dwelling on the thoughts, David breathlessly whispered 'yes' and turned around, placing his hands against the wall and spreading his legs. He shivered in anticipation and closed his eyes for a moment trying to calm his racing heart.

Craig slid two shaking fingers between his lips and ran his tongue over both digits as David turned around. He completely forgot where they were, and lifted David's shirt up around his shoulders, admiring the smooth, pale skin before him. "You are so beautiful," he whispered reverently, as he leaned in and pressed his lips in a long, wet trail down the length of David's spine. His hand slowly moved to the cleft of his lover's backside, and he slid one finger forward, the single, slick digit finding the small puckered opening at once and running over the wrinkled skin as he continued to lavish David's back with kisses. Within moments, he pressed forward, breaching the tight muscle and moaning as his finger was enveloped in tight heat.

David felt his shirt being pulled up and trembled as warm soft lips moved down his spine, while Craig traced it with his tongue. As he felt a slick finger press against him, all the while soft lips kissed his back, David moaned and shifted his hips back against the questing digit. "God, Craig, please. I want you so much," he gasped, hardly able to believe that he was finally here with Craig, after all this time. He'd dreamed of this for so long and now that the moment was finally here, he could barely think.

Quickly adding a second digit to the first, Craig stretched the tight muscle, twisting and scissoring as his lips continued to move over his lover's skin. When David's body easily took his fingers, he moved them in and out slowly, trying to draw this out for as long as possible. He was leaned up against David, unconsciously shifting his hips as his cock leaked onto smooth, perfect skin and his free hand rested low on David's stomach, holding him still as the small car was filled with nothing but the sounds of their moans and gasps for air. His free hand went to David's cock, which was leaking profusely as well, and he gathered the fluid from the tip to slick his own organ. Slowly, his fingers slid from David's body, and he pressed the red and swollen head of his cock to David's entrance. He pressed forward, sheathing himself in one smooth motion and wrapping both arms around David's body as he continued to kiss his shoulder blades, giving the other man time to adjust.

David felt completely lost in sensation as Craig's fingers moved within him, and he found himself wantonly pressing back to feel them even deeper inside him. His moans seemed to mingle with Craig's in the confines of the car, and when his lover's hand shifted from his stomach to wrap around his aching cock David bit his bottom lip to hold back a loud cry. Then he felt Craig's fingers withdraw and he whimpered almost mourning the loss of that touch. Before his mind could even wrap around the thought, Craig's arousal was pressed against him. David couldn't seem to scrape enough brain cells together to process anything else before his lover pressed forward and was buried deep inside him. It had been a long time since he'd been with another man and he was grateful that Craig was taking such gentle care with him. //Does he truly care? Can I be that lucky?// Though he wasn't able to think about it for long before his own body *needed* more. He shifted his hips and shuddered. "Please, Craig, please," he gasped.

Craig shivered as he heard the need in David's voice. He'd had no idea, none at all, that David would ever want this, especially with *him*. Pushing aside all rational thought, he simply concentrated on the moment….he was buried to the hilt inside the man he'd loved for years now, and they could work out the rest later…he just hoped to God there *was* a later, and this wouldn't be his only chance. He began rocking his hips as his hands slid down David's body, one hand gently cupping the full balls that hung between his lover's legs, and the other wrapping firmly around the thick arousal just above them. He pulled back until his length was almost free of the tight passage surrounding it, then pressed steadily back in, moving slowly, sensing that David was too tight to have done this anytime recently. He continued to press in deep, letting the tip of his cock brush lightly over his lover's prostate on each inward stroke as his hands worked in perfect rhythm with his thrusts. "Don't come yet, love," he whispered as he licked the shell of David's ear. "Wait for me….wait and come in my mouth…"

David moaned as Craig's hands moved over his skin even as his thick shaft moved within him. It was almost too much finally having Craig touching him, loving him this way. As his lover moved slowly within him, David met each slow thrust, and moaned his lover's name softly when strong fingers wrapped around his arousal. Hearing and feeling Craig's words whispered against his ear was almost too much. Especially when he said the last. David shuddered nearly coming undone right at that moment, just from the thought and moaned his positive response. //God, how can he possibly say wait and then say something like that?// One of his hands dropped from the wall and he reached back to touch Craig, his hand splayed against his hip as his lover continued to move.

David's body now accepted Craig's length easily, and they moved together as if this were the hundredth time they'd made love, not the first. He continued stroking David's shaft, stopping only when he felt the thick organ twitch, knowing they were both close to coming undone. His free hand moved from the heavy sacs cupped in his palm up to rest over David's heart and Craig shifted so that he could bury himself even deeper. The sweet warmth and the clenching muscles around his cock combined with the knowledge that the one person he'd wanted for so very long was here with him, and *might* possibly have feelings for him, and he lost all control. With a final deep thrust, Craig buried his face in the juncture of David's neck and shoulder and cried out his name as his cock surged and he came hard inside the tight channel. His fingers automatically tightened around the base of his lover's cock, trying to hold back his release as he trembled and gently pulled out of the clenching hole. Still trembling, he fell to his knees and urged David to turn around and take his mouth. "Here, love," he murmured as he looked up into breathtaking blue eyes. "Let me taste you."

David had never in his life experienced anything like the sheer bliss he was in the tiny elevator with Craig. Perhaps it was because he'd wanted him so much for so long? Maybe just...maybe it was because his feelings were returned? His body trembled with pent up desire, trying to hold on like Craig asked of him. Soon he felt Craig shift slightly, his hand resting over his rapidly beating heart as incredibly, his lover moved even deeper inside him. His muscles clenched around the throbbing shaft within him and he heard his name fall from Craig's lips in the most beautiful moan. His own body wanted nothing more than to join Craig going over the edge, but he felt his lover's hand tighten around him to hold him back. As Craig collapsed to his knees and David turned around he felt his heart nearly stop as Craig called him 'love' again and then those amazing lips were around his aching flesh. His fingers of one hand threaded into soft dark hair, while the other braced against the wall to keep him upright his knees were already shaking so much. David couldn't hold back from thrusting into his lover's mouth, and it was only a few moments before his orgasm slammed into him. Spilling hot and slick within the warm cavern he cried out Craig's name over and over again. Trembling and so caught up in the moment David whispered, "God, Craig, I love you," without even realizing it.

Incredibly, Craig's cock twitched at the mental image they presented…David taking his mouth, one hand tangled in his hair, eyes closed and the most incredible sounds of pleasure falling from his lips. He sensed that his lover was close, and took him in deep, relaxing his throat and feeling the leaking organ touching the back of his tongue. Hot, thick fluid spilled into his willing mouth, and Craig thought he'd never in his life heard anyone say his name so beautifully as he swallowed everything David had to offer. His hands rested on David's hips, steadying him, as David murmured softly that he loved him…loved *him*! Quickly cleaning his lover with his tongue, Craig's heart felt as if it would burst as he slowly stood and wrapped his arms around David, gazing lovingly into his eyes. "I love you too," he whispered, holding their gaze so that David would see that he was serious. "I've loved you for a very, very long time." Slowly, he lowered his lips to seal over David's, and he held him close, letting his hands rest on the small of his lover's back, as he hoped that if this were a dream, he wouldn't wake up just yet.

David felt like his knees were made of water as Craig's tongue continued to clean him and finally the dark haired man stood. David felt himself sway slightly and then Craig's arms wrapped around him and he gazed into his eyes. Craig's were sparkling, and a darker blue than he'd ever seen them before as his lover whispered he loved him too. //Oh God I said that out loud?! He...he...he loves me??// David gasped as Craig said he loved him for a very, very long time, and then those incredible lips were pressed against his again. He could taste himself in the kiss and it made it even more incredible somehow. David's arms wound around his lover and he held him close as they kissed. Drawing back David looked into Craig's eyes and smiled. "I've loved you for a very, very long time too, Craig. So many times i wanted to say something...but...have been afraid to. If...if we hadn't gotten stuck in here today...if...if you hadn't kissed me, I might have let you walk out of my life again. I...I don't want that anymore. I don't want to see you for a few hours or a few days and then not see you for months...I...I can't do that anymore..." he rambled.

Craig smiled and reached up to cup David's face in his palm. "I don't want to do that anymore either," he whispered as his thumb traced over smooth cheekbones and their hearts pounded against each other's. "I…I had no idea you felt the same way…God, David, I never would have gotten up the nerve to kiss you, and…and we'd have walked away from each other again if this….this lovely, beautiful, charming, romantic, old elevator hadn't gotten stuck." He pulled back only enough to stare into David's shining blue eyes and his smile grew wider. "If we ever get out of here, how about we go back to my room and….well, I think we need to talk…and I think you were going to make love to me, weren't you? Or was that part of this lovely dream I seem to still be caught up in?"

David smiled as Craig spoke of the elevator as he did. "When we get out of here yes...we need to talk...and yes I do think that we had agreed that I would make love to you in your room. Do you think the organizers here will miss us if we just stay in your room the whole weekend?" he grinned. He knew that they'd probably come drag them downstairs if they even tried that, but it was worth a thought at least. He didn't want to think about being away from Craig right now, not even for a few hours. Not after all the time they'd lost, and all the time they needed to make up for. //There's so much I want to tell you...to ask you.// Leaning forward he captured his lover's lips again in a gentle, loving kiss before drawing back. "I guess we *should* push the emergency call button and see if we can get back to your room now huh?"

Craig leaned forward and kissed the tip of David's nose as he grinned. "I suppose so we should press the button," he said with a sigh. "But first, I want to take care of something." He quickly pulled his own jeans up and fastened them, then pulled David's now-quite-wrinkled shirt back down, kissing and twirling his tongue over the soft, curly hairs on his lover's chest as he slowly slid the buttons back in their holes. His hands slowly moved over David's hips, over long, firm thighs, and Craig leaned down to close his fingers on the belt loops of the jeans that lay almost completely on the floor around David's legs. Pressing more soft kisses over his lover's hips and his now-spent arousal, Craig slowly made his way back up, and nuzzled David's neck as he hooked his jeans. "I made quite a mess of your clothes," he murmured as he nibbled at David's ear. "I'm not sorry though….I think we'll just have to take them off when we get back to the room….can't have you running around in wrinkled clothes, now can we?"

David's breath caught as Craig's mouth moved over him as he re-dressed him. Never in his life had getting dressed been so...erotic. He swallowed hard as Craig nuzzled and kissed his way back up his body and then laughed softly when Craig nibbled his ear. "I'm not sorry either, and I think yours are equally as wrinkled...we'll have to just get out of them as soon as we get in your room," he grinned. Stepping backwards toward the button panel, David turned from Craig only long enough to see the emergency call button and pressed it. They stayed snuggling and kissing for many long minutes before finally the elevator made a groaning noise and shuddered to a start again.

As the door finally opened, Craig's fingers wrapped around David's and he leaned in for another kiss. "How about we go to your room and get your things," he asked. "Or we go to my room and get my things? Either way, I don't want to let you out of my sight….and I'd love for tonight to be the first of many nights we spend together….love." Sighing happily, he thought about how much he enjoyed saying that….'love'…such a simple word, but one he'd never meant more than when he said it to David.

David smiled as Craig spoke and then smiled even more when he called him 'love'. "I think that's a great idea, because I honestly don't want to let you out of my sight either. I already keep wondering when I'll wake up," he admitted, giving Craig's hand a slight squeeze. As they stepped out of the elevator David looked at Craig for a moment. "I haven't really unpacked yet, let's just go grab my suitcase and go back to your room?"

Craig nodded and returned David's smile. They headed toward a room down the opposite end of the hall from Craig's, stopping every few steps to share a soft kiss or gentle squeeze of their fingers. It was all Craig could do not to close the door in David's room behind them and pull him onto the bed, but he decided to wait until they returned to his room for that. As they gathered David's suitcase and headed back down the hall, Craig quickly ran his keycard through the lock and hurried inside. Closing the door behind them, he pressed David back up against the wall and kissed him soundly. "I love you, David," he murmured against his lover's lips. "And I'm yours for as long as you want me."

Once they entered Craig's room, David smiled as his lover pinned him against the door kissing him deeply. His fingers ran through soft hair and he smiled as Craig drew away and spoke. "I love you too...and I'd be careful if I were you with that question because...well...does forever sound entirely too long?" David asked seriously.

Craig shook his head and felt his heart skip a beat at the look in David's eyes. Leaning into his lover's touch, he sighed happily. "I think forever sounds just about right," he whispered, just as seriously. "It'll do for a start, anyway."

David smiled and pulled Craig closer leaning in for another sweet kiss that lead to another and another and many more after. Several hours later they were both curled up on the bed talking quietly about everything they had always held back before. They had always had a number of shared interests and had always had a lot to talk about, but now that they could *really* talk it made it much easier. David was about to answer Craig's question about the next movie he was supposed to do when his stomach rumbled loudly. "Seems you've made me work up an appetite. Want to order room service?" he asked smiling.

Craig snuggled closer and ran his hand across David's growling stomach. He loved this…lying here, in David's arms, simply talking and laughing, and with each passing minute, he was falling even more deeply in love. "I think I could do with a bit of food myself," he laughed. "We should probably order a lot, because I have a feeling we'll be working up quite a few appetites in the next few hours." Moving up to rest his head on David's shoulder he pressed a kiss to his lover's chest and looked up at him with sparkling eyes. "*If* you don't have any objections, that is?"

"Not a one," David grinned. //I could get used to this...years of this. Decades.// As Craig leaned over to pick up the phone David leaned over as well and pressed his lips just under his lover's ear. "I love you. In case you forgot in the last thirty minutes or so since I last said it," he grinned. Now that he *could* say it, David realized he'd say it often. They were already making plans for the future, and he'd never felt more sure about anything in his life. They had both waited so long, but he was glad it wasn't too long. He laid back against the headboard and waited as Craig placed the order and then as his lover hung up the phone he opened his arms and Craig snuggled against him for the short time they would need to wait on the food to arrive.

~~~

Ten years later David and Craig returned to that same hotel for both Craig's birthday and their anniversary. The management didn't even think it was strange that the couple returned almost every year on the same date and they would *always* stop the elevator between floors. They suspected what the couple must be doing in there, but...they really couldn't complain about such loyal customers.

The End.