Title: Winter Rain
Author: Sairalinde
Type: RPS
Pairing: Viggo/Sean B.
Rating: R (just to be safe)
Beta: Glorfindel 1st half and the lovely Anorien for a last minute once over.
Warning: Sorry not terribly original…but sweet and sappy.
Disclaimer: This never happened...this is total fiction spurred on by a chain-smoking chocolate eating bunny that lives in my purse. Viggo, and Sean are real people but I make no claims on them. This was written in fun that's all.
Feedback: Yes please send to sairalinde @ hornofgondor.com
Archiving: OEAM, Rugbytackling, LOM, GO-others ask.
Summary: Viggo gets caught in a rainstorm.

Written for the Rugbytackle wet!Viggo challenge.

------------------------------------------------------------
Most times Viggo didn't mind getting a little wet, or even a lot wet. A little water and mud never hurt anyone…except today.

Today it was fucking freezing! It was bone chillingly cold, the mercury hovering just a few degrees above freezing. The rain was so cold that it actually stung as it hit the skin. A few sleet pellets even pelted him now and then, and Viggo was soaked to the skin and shivering.

Pick a day like today to get stuck in a sudden storm far from home. He'd forgotten why he'd even gone out for a walk now. It would have been better if he had ridden T.J. at least then his feet wouldn't be sore from walking in wet boots and socks for the last half hour. Why the fuck had he gone so far? He knew it might rain; he'd seen the sky but no, thought it was too cold to rain. Figured it might snow and that he'd be able to handle but rain? Fuck!

His teeth were chattering as he cleared the wood line and saw the cabin. Almost home, he thought. He caught sight of an unfamiliar black car in the drive and there was smoke coming out of the chimney. Despite his chill he smiled, as much as his chattering teeth would allow.

Sean.

He was starting to feel better already because Sean was there…three days earlier than originally planned which is a good thing!

Viggo picked up the pace jogging a few steps then walking then jogging trying to get home even faster than before. Before he was miserable, and wet and wanted to get home but now he had something to come home to. Someone to come home to!

When he finally reached the porch he tried to call out to Sean but his voice wouldn't work. Damn vocal chords were probably frozen, he thought irritated.

He reached for the door handle but it was jerked away from him and Sean was standing in the doorway in a black sweater and matching slacks.
"Christ, look at you!" Sean cried out grabbing Viggo's soaked shoulders and pulling him into the warm cabin.

"What the hell happened to you?" Sean asked peeling Viggo's overcoat off and letting it land heavily on the hardwood floor.

Viggo's teeth were still chattering…he couldn't say much but he stuttered between chatters, "Wwwwent ffffor a wwwwwalk, dddddiiidn't thththink it wwwwould dddoooo ththththis." He punctuated the end of his sentence with a sneeze and Sean frowned at him.

"Let's get your boots off and come on then."

Viggo tried to toe them off but couldn't because he couldn't even feel his toes! Sean set to work untying them and Viggo braced his arm against the door behind him so the blond could work the boots off one by one.

"Right…now come on. Shower will warm you up."

Viggo followed as if it were Sean's house and not his own.

He didn't really want a shower…he was already wet enough for both of them and leaving a trail through the house to prove it. Though he knew Sean was right…hot water would help…but it was going to hurt. He knew that much.

When they entered Viggo's bedroom Sean went straight to the bathroom and flipped on the light.

"Come on…get in here and peel all those off. You're dripping on your rug…come on."

Sean went over to the tub and turned on the faucet and then walked past Viggo and pulled his sweater off. When he began unbuckling his belt Viggo paused for a moment watching as he shivered and then looked away mentally grinning. Sean was planning on showering with him. He couldn't imagine a better way to warm up.

He struggled with his wet jeans and after a few minutes of fussing with them Sean came to his rescue again and helped peel them off.

"Come on…in ya go," Sean said softly as he tossed Viggo's sock on top of the wet clothes. Viggo hesitated for a moment, he knew this was going to hurt like hell and as he stepped into the shower he shouted just as he feared he would.

"Son of a fucking bitch!"

Sean laughed stepping in with him. "At least you got that out without stuttering."

Viggo shot him an evil look and Sean just graced him with a cheeky grin.

"Get under the water."

"No…hurts." Viggo complained fully aware he sounded like a child but it did hurt. It felt like thousands of tiny needles pricking him all over.

Sean growled and pulled him back against his chest. Viggo's skin was like ice and caused Sean to hiss at the contact. He wrapped his arms around him and began rubbing the freezing man's arms.

"What goes on in that warped brain of yours that makes you not pay attention to weather forecasts, ominous clouds, and the fact it is winter time in fucking Idaho?" Sean asked rubbing vigorously up and down the length of Viggo's arms.

Viggo was melting back against him at this point the pain from the cold slowly receding and now he only felt warmth…he also felt Sean's erection pressing happily against his ass. His own cock started to take notice.

"I know, but I really thought it was going to snow not rain. Guess I should have paid more attention. As you said a million times, I'm daft. What can I say?" Viggo teased and Sean just laughed.

"You are that, but I love you anyway," Sean said softly kissing his lover's shoulder.

"Love you too…why aren't you still in London though?" Viggo asked curiously turning to face his lover.

"I managed to get away earlier than I thought, we wrapped and I got to leave sooner than expected. Had to buy another airline ticket but I think you might be worth it…that is if you don't die of pneumonia on me!" Sean scolded.

Viggo rolled his eyes, "Nope won't die, scouts honor." He leaned forward and licked a drop of water from the end of Sean's nose.

"You warmed up now?" Sean asked with a grin.

"Yeah, very warm."

Sean reached behind him and flipped the water off then pulled the shower curtain back.

"I'm getting cold now though!" Viggo said watching Sean move away from him…he got a towel right in the face.

Sean just smiled at him over his should and walked into the bedroom wrapping his own towel around his waist and rubbing another through his shoulder length hair.

Viggo followed and as soon as he stepped into the bedroom he was pulled into an earth-shattering kiss.

Once they finally came up for air Viggo grinned, "Welcome home, Sean."

"Mmmm, I had thought about fixing something for dinner and curling up on the couch with you in front of the fire…but I think I've got a better idea now," Sean said smiling.

"Really?"

Sean shoved Viggo onto the bed and then grinned dropping his towel away.

Viggo wriggled his out from under himself and tossed it across the room hitting the bathroom door.

"Come warm me up then?" he invited and Sean crawled onto the bed between his legs.

He glanced up for just a moment and smiled, "Vig, it's snowing."

Viggo looked out the window and frowned dropping his head back against the pillow, "Now it snows!"

Sean started to laugh, "You poor baby."

"I've not got much luck with when it comes to the elements, but I certainly am lucky to have you."

Sean smiled, "Yeah, you are."

Viggo shoved him, "Conceited!"

Sean laughed, "Nah, goes both ways, I'm lucky to have you."

With that Sean leaned in and sealed his lips to Viggo's in a warm and tender kiss.

Despite the earlier teasing words and the fact they hadn't seen each other in over a month their lovemaking was slow and tender. As if they were relearning the contours, tastes, and textures of one another's bodies.

Viggo woke up some hours later his arms and legs twined with Sean's. He'd missed this so much. He snuggled closer and fell back to sleep. Sean was home, in his arms, right where he belonged.

A little water and mud never hurt anyone, he thought vaguely. If everyone had a Sean to take care of them, there would be entire armies of people playing in the rain every chance they got.

Sean wondered why Viggo did such daft things sometimes? Viggo knew exactly why he did them. He had someone to catch him when he fell.

He brushed a soft kiss against a blond temple and then drifted back to sleep dreaming about rainstorms and Sean's wet naked body sliding against his own.

The End.

 

The End.