Title: Rumor Mill
Author: Sairalinde
Type: RPS
Pairing: Viggo/Sean B.
Rating: Explicit Sex
Beta: None this time. Blame it all on me!
Warning: Sappy.
Feedback: Would love it Sairalinde @ hornofgondor.com
Website: http://www.lordsofgondor.com
Disclaimer: This never happened...this is total fiction. Viggo and Sean are incredibly, deliciously real but sadly I can make no claims on them. This was written in fun that's all.
Archiving: OEAM, SL, Rugbytackling, GO, anywhere else just ask.
Summary/Notes: From Arden's challenge on Rugbytackle of Viggo and Sean never having had "boy sex" and needing others to help. Sean and Viggo just can't seem to get on the same page but hobbits, elves, and wizards help them along.
---------------------------------------------------------------
[Chapter 1] [Chapter 2] [Chapter 3] [Chapter 4]

Sean wasn't sure when it happened. Well, yes he was, at least pretty sure anyway. Then hadn't it started even before that? Perhaps it had, but it had solidified somehow the afternoon that Viggo rugby tackled him on the way to the car park.

It had been happening for a while before that, probably why the rumor mill just started grinding even faster and louder at that point.

Sean was just walking along, heading for his car when Viggo called after him to wait up. He didn't slow down much. 'Let him catch up with me.' Sean thought and then suddenly he was pitching forward, and turning, and Viggo was on top of him, and they were both laughing like idiots. It was grand. The sky was blue and the sun was just starting to set and the smell of fresh cut grass surrounded them as they laughed. Like a couple of mental patients they laughed and then Viggo hopped up and ran away to his car still laughing.

Half the cast and crew saw it. That's when the rumor mill started to grind faster and Sean wondered when he started believing the rumors. Started wanting them to be true.

A few days later he realized he was in deep. It was strange, and wonderful at the same time but he tried to hide it. Viggo was his friend, and so what if there were rumors and so what if Sean wanted them to be true? They were friends first and always.

Then this morning he and Viggo were in the trailer talking, sharing some joke about mental alertness and the attributes of caffeine when Orlando popped into the trailer and then started back peddling.

Sean hadn't realized until later what it must have looked like, though Viggo seemed to have gotten it right off.

He was standing with his hand on Viggo's shoulder, and Viggo was against the wall. They were close, then it was a small trailer after all, and they were laughing and then Orlando burst in and turned red as beets.

"Oh God! Sorry...sorry...you two should lock the fucking door you know!" Orlando said backing out the door again.

Sean turned and looked, "What the hell?"

Viggo burst into laughter, gales of it, that made Sean laugh too though he wasn't sure why he was laughing. It didn't hit him until later. Now.

***-----****

"It doesn't bother you?" Sean asked Viggo as they were sitting in the grass waiting for a light to be fixed.

"Excuse me?" Viggo asked wondering if he'd missed part of their conversation somehow.

"The rumors…this morning when Orli thought we were…well whatever it was he thought we were doing. It doesn't bother you?" Sean asked.

"Why should it? It's not true." Viggo shot back tugging at a blade of grass.

"I dunno. I mean you're straight, just figured something like that might bother you." Sean shrugged looking off into the distance.

"You're straight, too Sean." Viggo said wrinkling up his nose the way he did sometimes. Sean could see it out of the corner of his eye before he turned back and looked at him for a moment but this time Viggo looked away.

"I never said I'd never consider it though." Sean murmured softly.

"What?" Viggo asked turning back.

"Nothing."

"No, I didn't hear what you said." Viggo corrected leaning towards him. He really had not heard him, Sean was speaking too softly.

"It was nothing, Viggo. Nothing important." Sean answered with a sigh and stood up brushing off his costume and heading toward the others.

Viggo looked up at Sean's retreating back for a moment and shook his head. He was certain that it WAS something important.

Then a conversation they had recently where Sean had never answered a certain question came back to him. It was a question that seemed to have gotten tabled when their friends came along and interrupted them.
Somehow their conversation had drifted to romance, and sex and Viggo had asked if Sean ever considered being with another man. Sean never answered. Viggo's answer was, 'I guess it would depend on how I felt about the man'.

Recalling that got Viggo to wondering.

Go to Chapter 2