Title: Stormy Monday 1/1
Author: Sairalinde
Type: RPS
Pairing: Viggo/Sean B.
Rating: Explicit Sex
Beta: Glorfindel
Disclaimer: This never happened...this is total fiction spurred on by a chain smoking chocolate eating bunny that lives in my purse. Viggo, and Sean are real people but I make no claims on them. This was written in fun that's all.
Feedback: Yes please send to sairalinde @ hornofgondor.com
Archiving: OEAM, Rugbytackling, LOM, GO-others ask.
Summary: Sean follows Viggo into the woods and gets more than he bargained for.

Author note: [I think this might actually be my first ever PWP! (whoo hoo!) The title has NOTHING to do with the movie Stormy Monday it just happened to be Monday when the bunny bit me and there is a storm in the fic—WEELLL it’s better than the working title I used which was just WEIRD.DOC! haha]
---------------------------------------------------------------


Peter had called the day’s shoot to a close and the rest of the cast and crew started wandering off or wrapping things up for the next shoot. They had been on the soundstage all day under artificial lights and when Sean walked outside he noticed the sky looked dark and ominous. He looked around for a moment and noticed Viggo walking toward the woods instead of back toward the trailers.

“Now why would he go out there when the sky looked like that?” Sean asked himself as he set off to follow his friend.

Viggo was walking with a determined stride as if he knew exactly where he was going. Sean couldn’t see if his friend had his camera because that would explain his odd sojourn into the woods—not that going into the woods alone was odd for Viggo, but with the sky threatening to open up with a deluge at any moment he did find it strange.

Sean decided to follow him, but kept his distance worried that he might disturb whatever artistic muse had grabbed hold of the man. Viggo was a curiosity to Sean, a truly unique person who seemed to radiate tranquility that at any moment could dissolve into wild almost child like exuberance. He had convinced himself that his thoughts dwelling on the other man so often was just because he was curious about what made him tick. Sean refused to consciously acknowledge the nights he would awake hard and breathless with Viggo’s name echoing in his mind.

As Sean passed through the trees he could feel the air thicken and could hear the rumbling of the storm building. He thought Viggo should take whatever photos he’d planned on taking quickly before his camera got ruined by the rain.

When Sean reached a small clearing he saw Viggo standing in the middle of it, his face tipped up toward the sky. It seemed to glue Sean in place; he just stared as Aragorn’s wig whipped around his friend’s face. He realized then that Viggo did not have his camera.

“What the hell is he doing?” Sean wondered.

Then Viggo removed Aragorn’s sword belt and laid it on the ground gently, then he continued to watch as the other man began to divest himself of the rest of his costume. Sean’s eyebrow raised and he thought for a moment that he should just leave. This obviously was something private he was invading, but again his feet felt like they were glued in place.

The wind was beginning to pick up more and leaves were flying through the air giving the scene an ethereal feel that made the hair on Sean’s arms stand on end.

“The daft bugger is going to get himself struck by lightening,” Sean muttered to himself then sucked in a breath when Viggo removed the last of his clothing. Standing in the strangely mottled light the sky was casting, his friend’s body looked as if it were bronzed.

Sean was unsure what to do, should he stay and see what the man was up to, or should he give him his privacy? He was still trying to decide when thunder rumbled loudly and startled him. He must have shifted, alerting the other man to his presence because Viggo turned to face him.

Neither of them said anything as their gaze locked across the small clearing, though it seemed that some unspoken language passed between them.

Suddenly Sean realized he had moved away from the trees toward the other man.

“Viggo?” Sean asked finally breaking the silence, once he was within arms reach of the other man who seemed to dominate his surroundings even in his vulnerable state of undress.

“Shhh. Just listen, Sean,” Viggo whispered bringing his fingers to rest against Sean’s lips for a brief moment before dropping away again.

Sean wasn’t sure what his friend meant, but he remained silent and listened to the wind howl around them and the thunder rumbling above. To say he was confused would have been the understatement of the century.

“Can you hear it?” Viggo whispered the question so softly Sean might have lost it to the wind if he hadn’t been staring at his friend so intently.

“Hear what?”

“The Earth,” Viggo answered tipping his head up to the sky again, “she’s speaking to us all the time, but in moments like this, she is shouting.”

Sean shuddered involuntarily at the thought, as Viggo faced him again his eyes dancing with reflections of the leaves blowing around them. Sean realized then that he felt as if his face was being caressed by the wind.

“If you take off your clothes you can feel the connection better,” Viggo said softly.

Sean wasn’t sure what to think anymore. Then as if he was in a trance his hands rose to unbuckle the clasp of Boromir’s leather vest. He began to remove his costume. When he divested himself of the last item Viggo smiled at him.

“Can you feel it?” He asked.

Sean took a deep breath and oddly enough he could feel something, as if the wind were wrapped around him. Draping over him, caressing him, soothing him, the wind wasn’t as cold as it should have been instead it was comforting. A voice in the back of his mind was screaming that he was an idiot who was about to get his arse fried by a lightening bolt, but another part of him felt more safe than he’d ever felt before.

“I think so,” Sean answered, “but Viggo, we are standing in the middle of a clearing, starkers, with a storm brewing. It’s a little odd even for you.”

Viggo chuckled softly and grinned at him then reached out and tipped Sean’s head up to the sky. “Don’t think about anything, just relax, and just feel. Besides you’ve done something like this before in a movie once, so it’s not that weird.”

Sean shook his head, “I was a nervous wreck doing that scene.”

“No cameras here now, no cast, no crew, just you and me, and the wind. Just relax,” Viggo answered softly.

Sean closed his eyes and breathed deeply trying to relax but his mind kept reminding him where he was, who he was with, and the fact they were very much naked.

“Relax, Sean,” Viggo whispered close to his ear, which made Sean shudder slightly as the warm breath fluttered over the curve of his neck.

“Vig,” Sean began but Viggo’s callused fingers touched his lips again, this time keeping the connection.

“Shhh. Just relax,” Viggo coaxed close to his ear again his fingers falling away again.

Sean took another deep breath and exhaled letting go of everything, all the tension, and all the worry, absolutely everything except an odd feeling of connection with Viggo. Then thunder rumbled so loudly the air vibrated and seemed to dance along his skin.

Sean was startled by it and his head snapped forward to face Viggo who smiled at him.

“You felt that didn’t you?” Viggo asked.

“Yeah,” Sean murmured amazed, he’d never felt the air move like that before. It was something he never thought about. It wasn’t something you could see, and sure he’d felt the wind like anyone but he’d never felt it dance like that.

Once again Viggo tipped his head toward the heavens and Sean stared at him. He was sure he’d never seen anything more beautiful than his friend at that moment. Sean stepped closer and then pulled Viggo close. The action causing the other man to look at Sean for a brief moment before the blond mans lips descended upon his own.

That tiny voice in the back of Sean’s mind wondered what the hell he was doing standing naked in a clearing kissing his best mate but the rest of his mind and body couldn’t give a rat’s arse.

Viggo responded to the kiss, arching his body against his friend and for the first time Sean realized they were both aroused. The wind positively howled around them as Sean’s tongue slid past parted lips to taste and savor. He wound one hand around the back of his friend’s neck and the other settled on the curve of his hip, while Viggo’s hands pressed and slid against his back.

Fire seemed to race through Sean’s veins as the kiss was both passionate and hungry a slow and steady burn building like the storm. Sean finally pulled back for no other reason than he was going to pass out if he didn’t manage to drag more air into his lungs.

Viggo took a deep shuddering breath as he gazed into the sparkling green eyes before him. Sean licked his lips and then leaned forward and kissed his friend again, his body feeling alive and reckless as if the storm was feeding his passion. Viggo eagerly sucked Sean's tongue into his mouth, moaning softly. In reaction Sean rocked his body forward against his friend and when their erections slid against one another both men growled into the kiss.

Sean pulled back and stared into eyes darkened with lust. “What…what are we doing?” He asked finally regaining some sense. Viggo just smiled lazily in response his hand kneading the muscles of his friend’s lower back.

“I ache for you, Sean. I’ve wanted you for so long. I never thought you’d follow me today, but I’m glad you did. If you want to stop, we will,” Viggo whispered uncertainly, afraid it’s all been a bit too much for his friend.

Sean is overcome by the words and the silent plea in his friend’s eyes. He had wanted Viggo, but never thought it would happen. Dreamed about it sure, but never thought it would actually come to pass. Sean’s eyes spy part of Aragorn’s costume on the ground and he is now certain this is how Boromir and Aragorn felt about one another.

“I have dreamt of this," Sean murmurs suddenly aware that he has in fact dreamt of this very scene, though in his dreams it was Aragorn and Boromir. Viggo looks at him intently sucking in a breath as Sean slides to his knees in front of him.

Sean glances up at Viggo for a moment before closing his eyes and sliding his lips around the hot, hard length. The air was positively thrumming around them as if it were connected to their rising passion.

Viggo's hand tightened in Sean's hair then suddenly he let go remembering that it's actually a very expensive wig. Instead he grasped Sean's shoulder tightly as he breathed harshly through his mouth, willing himself not to thrust uncontrollably into the inviting mouth surrounding him. Sean could feel the tension building in the other man as he sucked gently, and then slid his mouth up and down the length, wrapping a hand around the base to pump in the same rhythm.

Viggo moaned loudly as he began to loose control and rock forward into Sean's eager mouth.

"Yes," he whispered, "Sean, oh, yes."

Sean sped his movements, taking Viggo further into his throat, shifting one hand to Viggo's hip and the other hand slipping lower between his thighs to caress his balls. The soft skin jumped at the contact then Viggo's body jerked as Sean's finger glides along the sweat slick crease grazing across the puckered opening.

"Ah, God, Sean!" Viggo cries out bucking forward almost choking him. Sean pressed the tip of his finger over the small opening; just enough pressure. Viggo thrust forward, and Sean could taste the bitter result of his labor at the back of his throat.

Then suddenly Viggo shouted toward the storm tossed sky as Sean’s mouth filled with salty hot liquid.

He pulled back just enough to breathe and swallow while Viggo's cock continued to throb in his mouth. He looked up to see that the other man's body is covered with sweat despite the cool wind, and his head is tilted back toward the sky again.

Sean pulled his mouth away and wrapped his arms around Viggo as he slid to the ground in front of him. Face to face again Viggo took his mouth in a powerful kiss that left them both breathless.

Sean reached behind him and grabbed Boromir’s cloak. Wardrobe would probably have his arse for this but he didn’t really care at the moment. He spread it out on the ground and turned to Viggo.

“Lie down for me,” Sean said indicating the soft cloak. Viggo complied and soon he joined him.

When he lay on his side beside his friend, Viggo turned toward him and wrapped his fingers around Sean’s aching flesh eliciting a soft hiss.

“Viggo,” he whispered as a few fat raindrops began to fall from the dark sky above.

“I want you,” Viggo whispered in return still pumping the hard flesh in his hand.

Sean thrust forward and then pulled back. “Do…is there anything we can use?” Sean asked awkwardly.

Viggo chewed his lip for a moment and then reached out to pull Aragorn’s sword scabbard closer. He almost kissed the damn bottle when he found it. He knew being through with his costume would pay off, just hadn’t realized it would in this way.

“What the hell is that?” Sean asked laughing at the small vial Viggo had produced form his costume.

“Oil for my sword, its actually just olive oil,” Viggo answered handing it to him.

“You are warped you know that don’t you?” Sean asked chuckling and licking a raindrop off his bottom lip. Then again looking at his own actions this evening one could say he was too.

Viggo just grinned at him and lay down beside him again, kissing him deeply; Sean’s arousal that had started to wane was back in full force after just that kiss. When Viggo pulled back he whispered, “Sorry, no condoms though.”

Sean blushed furiously at that comment.

“What?” Viggo asked noticing the flush.

“Hang on,” Sean answered reaching behind him and grabbing an article of Boromir’s costume.

“You carry your wallet in your costume?” Viggo asked laughing. “And you say I’m warped!”

“Oh shut up,” Sean muttered retrieving a condom.

“I’m going to start calling you Boy Scout, Bean,” Viggo teased.

Sean knew a perfect way to shut his friend up. He grabbed the other man and pushed him back onto the cloak kissing him deeply, then trailed his kisses down from his jaw to his neck and lower to his chest teasing a dark nipple.

Viggo hissed and arched at the contact.

Sean sat back up and rolled on the condom then slicked himself with the oil. He shifted between Viggo’s legs and leaned forward licking and teasing the darker man’s cock that had awoken again. Sean let his fingers trail down to his cleft as the man wriggled under him, his body vying for more contact. When one slick finger slid inside the warm tight channel and curled slightly Viggo’s back arched and he cried out which made Sean’s aching cock twitch. He continued to stretch and tease as he sucked his lovers throbbing shaft, preparing him for more.

“Sean, please,” Viggo panted.

Sean released him and sat back slowly removing his fingers as Viggo shuddered and whimpered. The storm was starting to build the raindrops falling faster and harder now. Sean’s body felt so warm he imagined that the drops might sizzle and steam on contact.
He pulled Viggo’s legs up over his shoulders, and pressed the tip of his aching cock against the tight opening. In one excruciatingly slow movement he pressed forward breaching the outer ring and stopped for a moment. Viggo’s eyes were dark staring up at him and he shuddered.

“Please, Sean.”

He shifted and rocked his hips forward into the hot and willing body below him and at that moment the sky seemed to open up. The rain pummeled them and Sean leaned forward over his lover in some instinctive gesture of protection as he continued to tunnel deep within with every thrust. Viggo was practically screaming his name with every thrust as they hit his prostate from that angle.

They were soaked from the rain and thunder was rolling above them. Blood seemed to roar in Sean’s ears, as their bodies melded together. He let Viggo’s legs slip down wrapping his arms under his lovers back and pulled him up until they were chest to chest, writhing and pumping into and against one another. Viggo’s erection was hot and hard between them, and then Sean couldn’t think. The entire world seemed to spiral away and then slam back into him again as he shouted and spilled within the tight channel gripping him. He heard the answering cry of his lover and felt him spill again hot and sticky between their bodies.

They held each other tightly panting and gasping for breath as the rain continued to pound against their cooling flesh. Finally after what seemed an eternity but was really only a few seconds Sean laid Viggo back onto the wet cloak and slipped out of him. Viggo whimpered at the loss and Sean rested beside him, wrapping him in his arms and kissing his temples as the rain cleansed them both.

After a few minutes Sean had finally regained his senses and shivered from the rain that now felt cold against his skin.

“Wardrobe are definitely going to kill us both,” he whispered.

Viggo began to laugh and pushed wet strands from the wig from his cheek. “Not me, I was supposed to get my costume broken in. It’s why I came here today in the first place.”

Sean snorted. “So it’s only me their going to kill huh?”

“They won’t kill you, I think Ngila likes you too much to do that,” Viggo answered licking rainwater off of Sean’s shoulder. “Just tell her that I talked you into it too.”

Sean chuckled against his neck and then noticed that the rain had stopped.

“Rain stopped,” Sean mused sitting up.

“Yeah,” Viggo answered joining him.

“I guess we should get back?” Sean asked looking around not savoring the idea of putting on a wet costume.

“Yeah, we should get back.” Viggo answered standing up gathering his costume.

They fought their way back into wet clothing, which was more difficult than Sean ever thought it would be. Viggo picked up Boromir’s cloak from the ground and shook it out trying to knock leaves, grass, and mud that was stuck to it off before handing it to Sean.

“Thanks, mate,” Sean grinned and Viggo returned the grin.

“Dinner at my place?” Viggo asked falling into step beside his friend.

“That’d be nice,” Sean agreed as they walked back to the set together.

When they arrived, wet, muddy, and looking quite bedraggled they were met by Elijah who eyed them both.

“What the hell have you two been up to? Jesus, Ngila is going to kill both of you!” He exclaimed seeing their costumes.

“He needed the weather beaten look,” Sean answered tossing his head toward Viggo, which showered them both with raindrops, and Elijah stepped back to keep from getting wet.

Viggo laughed and nodded.

“Yeah but Boromir didn’t. Shit. Sean, your cloak looks like you used it for a water slide,” Elijah mused and both men began to laugh as they continued toward their trailer.

Once there the makeup ladies eyed both men and rolled their eyes, then set about removing the very wet wigs none too gently. Then the two friends set about undressing for the second time. Dressed in normal clothes again they delivered their costumes back to wardrobe that gave Sean hell but seemed to melt as soon as he blushed and smiled at them enough.

They headed to the parking lot, in silence. Once they reached the cars Viggo complained he didn’t feel up to driving. Sean just nodded and they got in his car and drove to Viggo’s house.

When they arrived Viggo offered Sean a beer and he sat down at the counter in the kitchen to keep his friend company while he cooked. This was as normal as any other time they had been in Viggo’s kitchen but this time, Sean’s mind didn’t need to imagine what it would be like to touch his friend. What it would be like to kiss him, to hold his body against his, and to hear him shouting his name in passion.

Sean left his beer on the counter and circled around it coming up behind Viggo pulling him back against his body kissing his neck as he stood at the stove.

Viggo chuckled and turned the burner off then turned in the arms encircling him. They could always eat later.

The End.

 

The End.