Title: No Turning Back
Author: Sairalinde
Type: SLASH Fan Fic
Pairing: Viggo/Sean B.
Rating: Explicit Sex
WARNING: Language
Beta: Glorfindel
Disclaimer: This never happened…this is total fiction…Viggo, Sean, and Orlando are all real people but I make no claims on them. This was written in fun that's all. None of it is real.
Feedback: Yes please send to sairalinde@hornofgondor.com
Archiving: Yes but ask first please.
Summary/Notes: Sean has a dilemma…Viggo helps him through it.

------------------------------------------------------------

[Chapter 1] [Chapter 2] [Chapter 3] [Chapter 4] [Chapter 5] [Chapter 6] [Chapter 7 ]

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Ian had been watching me watching the other man. So I sat down across from the legendary actor. "Morning." He says practically into his teacup. "Morning." I respond. "Well are you going to tell him today or are you just going to keep going around like a lovesick teenager mooning over him the next several months?" Ian asks as if he was asking about the weather.

"I have no idea what you are going on about." I say lying through my teeth. We had a similar conversation a week ago.

Hmmmfff, was his eloquent reply.

I look at him for a few minutes, and then I lean in and whisper. "If you mean Viggo I am just trying to figure him out is all. Nothing like what you are thinking…Ian, I am not like you."

"You mean you are not gay." Ian says slightly amused.

"Well no, no I am not." I say wondering why I had to even say it if I truly believed it. I am not gay. I say again with conviction inside my head.

"Perhaps you aren't gay, Sean, but you are infatuated with Viggo." Ian says setting his teacup down and tapping it lightly with his index finger.

"What? You're crazy. I am most definitely not infatuated with Viggo or anyone else for that matter." I say wishing that I had sounded a bit more convincing.

Ian laughs then and smiles at me. "You mean to tell me you have never, ever been with another man or even at least considered it?"

I stare at him as if he has three heads. This conversation has taken a turn it didn't take a week ago. Yes I have actually considered it, been a couple times when I was really drunk when I came damn close, but I had never followed through on it…I was straight…right? I have been married three times…I can't be gay. I certainly wasn't going to ask his opinion on that though.

"Give it some more thought my boy…give it some more thought." Ian said shaking his head standing up to leave.

More thought? All I do is think about this, ever since Viggo walked onto the set.

I stand to get up and there he is, sitting with Orlando talking about something and gesturing with his hands. He has Aragorn's sword beside him on the table, the same sword he would probably use to bash my head in if he knew what I had been thinking about him. I mean if roles were reversed wouldn't I do that with Boromir's sword?

I grab my tea and head for our make up trailer. I am not gay…never been with a man…though lately I have given it some thought…and when I was young and foolish I did consider it a couple times. More than considered it…just nearly did really…but I didn't… I chickened out for one reason or another. That doesn't make me gay…I like women…their soft bodies and curves…yes I am just intrigued with Viggo not infatuated…Ian had it all wrong. I tell myself as I walk to the trailer.

I enter the trailer and sit down in my make up chair. Meg begins hovering around me, making me into Boromir as Orlando and Viggo enter laughing about something.

"Morning, Sean." Orlando says smiling.

I nod in response.

"Hey Sean." Viggo says sitting down in the chair next to mine and stretching out his jeans clad legs.

"Hey." I say softly as Meg continues to hover around me. I look up at her, she's pretty, has lovely blue eyes, and beautiful jet black hair that falls all the way to her waist…yes I do like women. Her breast brushes my arm and makes it tingle…yes indeed I do love women. I loved my wives and had three wonderful daughters to prove it…I am most definitely not into men at all.

Viggo shifts in the chair next to mine and I glance over…his blue gray eyes like a wolf's looking back at me. I feel warmth rush to my groin and I want to scream…no I am not attracted to him, another man, no this is NOT happening. Damn him, damn me. Am I going through a mid life crisis of some kind? Is it the divorce? Shit, I need to get a hold of myself.

Today is the Cave Troll scene. Good we aren't close enough to bump or rub or anything…wonderful. I still find myself watching him, his lithe movements and perfect swordsmanship. Shit…stop it Sean.

The day is over…I am exhausted. I go back to the trailer and Viggo is there already he has changed into street clothes but still has his sword and Aragorn's leather coat over the top. I stand as Meg and Nina work removing my outer layers of clothing and fake chain mail. They leave me in my tunic and pants and I go to the back to finish changing. He is still there; damn him. Why won't he just leave?

I walk past Orlando and him and head for the door. "Sean!" Viggo says getting up and following me. Shit.

I stop just outside the door. "Yeah?" I ask.

"You wanna work on the Rivendell meeting?" He asks.

"You want to rehearse?" I ask perplexed. I don't need this right now…I really don't.

"Yes…I think we need to work out Boromir and Aragorn's relationship, or lack there of." He says smiling. Damn him, damn his smile, and blast those damn blue gray eyes straight to hell and back.

"Sure." I hear myself saying and I am not quite sure when the connection from my brain and my mouth short-circuited.

"Well come by my place around 7:30." He replies slapping me on the shoulder. I almost jumped when he did that…God what am I sixteen? I go home, take a shower a fucking cold shower, and try and figure out just what the hell has gotten into me.

Here I am on his doorstep, script in hand…maybe I should just tell him I have a headache and would rather go home and sleep?

He answers the door in paint-splattered jeans and a t-shirt that seems a bit too tight over his muscles. His hair is damp from his own shower. A muscle in my jaw jumps a bit at the image of Viggo in the shower that flickers through my mind.

He invites me inside and I have a seat on the couch. He offers me wine…I accept. I definitely don't need to get drunk though, Lord only knows what stupid thing I will say or do if that happens.

We go over the scene a few times then he moves very close to me. Shit, what is he doing so close? Why am I breathing harder? Did it suddenly get ten degrees hotter in here?

"Sean I think you should relax." He says softly. Though most everything Viggo says is soft. Mr. Mumbles Mortensen.

"What do you mean?" I ask in a near whisper, not realizing I am gripping my script so tight my knuckles are white.

He slips the script out of my hands and I am not sure what to do. I realize that my breathing has changed…God he is too close.

"I think you need to relax." He says again leaning toward me, closing that short distance.

Before I realize what is happening his lips have descended on mine and all thought flees my head. All I know now is the feel of his lips against mine…the heat, the softness, and the scraping of our facial hair. When did I close my eyes?

I kiss him back not even realizing I actually am…God he tastes good, like the wine but also something sweeter. His hands hold my head in place but not demanding just holding…sliding his tongue into my mouth as he does. I react again, groaning slightly and he shifts positions a bit more and kisses me even more deeply. His tongue sliding against mine slowly, lighting fire to my body. I feel it happening the blood rushing to my groin in reaction to him. What am I doing? I am kissing my co-star…my male co- star at that!

Finally he breaks off the kiss and he says, "Is that better…relaxed now?"

I just stare at him…I have no idea what to say or do. I blink several times.

"N…No." I stammer. What just happened?

"What can I do to relax you, Sean?" He asks rubbing his hand down the side of my face just light enough that I close my eyes and press my face closer into his hand. His callused thumb brushes my lip and I cannot stifle the sigh that escapes. I open my eyes and just stare at him…I can't speak…I can't say what I want…I have never felt this way with another man before.

"You have never done this before have you?" He asks leaning back to look me in the eyes.

"No." I answer.

"Do you want this?" He asks, his eyes dark and serious.

I don't know what to say now.

His hand slides down to my crotch, which obviously does want something. I gasp when he caresses me through my jeans. Then the word escapes my mouth I didn't intend on saying. "Yes."

He smiles and his hands slide to my waistband. He unbuttons my jeans and my erection pops out…damn knew I should have worn underwear. I really should get up and leave…but I can't. He licks his lips and it causes my cock to twitch. Fuck…what am I doing?

He slides into the floor in front of me, on his knees taking me into his warm hand. Oh God.

Then he licks me slowly and I moan and my body betrays me more by pushing up into his touch. He smiles at me.

"Tell me you want this, Sean…or I won't do it." Viggo says softly.

"I…I want this…I want you." I say softly not sure where those words came from.

He smiles again and then takes my aching cock into his mouth. Christ he has a wicked tongue.

I close my eyes and let my head tip back as his mouth does wonderful and wicked things in my lap. It feels so damn good I no longer care if he is a man or woman…it no longer matters…all that matters is us…him and me and this heat we are generating.

I moan when he sucks me in deeper practically swallowing me whole. His warm wet mouth enveloping my entire length. His tongue is pressing against the swollen head causing me to moan. He begins moving faster, and faster, setting a pace that is causing me to moan with each down stroke. Then I feel it happening that tightness that grows and grows until I can no longer stand it. I try to tug his head up and said, "Wait…I am too close." He ignores me and within seconds I explode in his mouth moaning, moaning his name. What have I done? What has he done to me?

He sits back on his heels and watches me as my eyes flutter open.

"Relaxed now?" He asks smiling.

I smile back then he leans up and kisses me deeply…I can taste myself on him and want more…so much more.

"Viggo." I say breathlessly after he breaks the kiss. "I uh…I am not…I don't." I am not sure what I am trying to say.

"Me neither." He says as if understanding what I am trying to say. "I haven't done that to another man in a very, very long time."

I look at him unsure what to do or say…unsure of what it all means.

"I think lust, love, attraction, whatever may not be exclusive to one sex or another." He answers as if that solves everything…and perhaps it does.

I can't take my eyes from his…then I lean forward and capture his lips myself. I kiss him this time, deeply, passionately, and he accepts it…lets me control him and I realize I want to taste him too. I have never done that before, but I know what I like so maybe I can do this…I want to…I really, really want to.

He takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom. Oh God I am in too far to turn back now, not that I want to anymore. This time I am not drunk, this time I won't chicken out at the last minute.

Go to Chapter 2